Bellow are some quotes which have been stated by others and which I find to be true.
- Intelligence is that which avoids limiting future choices //Sergey Brin
- Things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler //Albert Einstein
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one //Albert Einstein
- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't.
- Everything seems impossible until it's done //Nelson Mandella
- Multitasking is a myth: focus.
- Sometimes with two or three friends, and at other times I do solo trips. Those are the ones I enjoy most. Being alone with Mother Nature, aware that no one is anywhere close, knowing that you and only you can now care for yourself, is a great feeling. There are times when I just need to be alone, safe from anyone's intruding closeness. At such times I retreat into my beloved mountains. //Manfred Mornhinweg
- It's like sex, isn't it? It seemed like a good idea at the time until you have to clean up the mess up, ha, I haven't got that problem anymore...because I have no chanse of finding a girlie because if she finds out some of my stuff in the internet, I've had it. //Photoinduction
- I don't give a rat's ass //Craid Ferguson
Quotes from friends
- We only need light if we want to watch something //At a LAN-Party
- "Trafficman!!!!!" being shorthand for "watch out for that traffic policeman while driving without a driving license"